Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 151439
Switch navigation in webUI to point to Java pages
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:21:03 EDT
Currently the nav links at the top of the UI and the secondary nav on the left
point to the Perl pages.
For the pages we want included in the release in 400 we need to make sure the
Nav points to the corresponding Java pages.
1) Login to hosted
2) Click "Your Acccount". Verify that you are taken to:
3) Make sure Addresses, Change Email, Account Deactivation links on left nav
all go to pages ending with .do instead of .pxt
4) Click, Your Preferences. Make sure the URL is a .do instead of .pxt
5) Click Errata on the topnav, verify that the page URL ends in .do
6) Verify on the left nav that: Errata, Relevant, All, Advanced Search, Manage
Errata, Published, Unpublished all go to pages ending in .do
7) Click the Schedule tab on the top nav, verify that url ends in .do
8) On left nav for Pending Actions, Failed Actions, Completed Actions, Archived
Actions, click on each and verify that they end in .do
9) Click on Users tab at the top. Make sure it ends in .do
10) CLick User List on left nav , make sure URL ends in .do
mass move to ON_QA after 2005-05-09 QA push
Looks good on QA.