Description of problem:
When consolidating columns, styling is unable to be used in order to highlight key values in columns.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Ensure OCP with Hawkular is setup and collecting metrics. I'm sure the same behavior will occur with other providers, but this is where we tickled this bug at.
1. Create a new report in the Performance - ContainerNodes Category (Performance Interval)
2. Select the fields 'Asset Name', and 'CPU - %Used'
3. Set 'Asset Name' as the consolidated Column
4. Set 'Average' and 'Maximum' as the calculations on the consolidated column.
5. Set styling as 'Red Background' '>=' '0' . This will ensure that most columns of any up nodes will have data and should theoretically turn red.
6. Save the report
7. Queue the report
Alternatively, do the same as above without any column consolidation, and the report styles the columns as intended.
Consolidated columns are not highlighted based on styling settings.
Consolidated columns are able to be highlighted just as standard reports without consolidation are able to.