Description of problem:
When using the RHOAR templates generated from developers.redhat.com/launch there is a timing issue when running the appropriate build mechanism (Fabric8 in mvn for Swarm, for example) that causes the second deployment to be auto-cancelled. In some cases this can lead to the App being unable to deploy at all, requiring a tear down/recreate
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
GA release of RHOAR templates/missions on developers.redhat.com/launch
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Goto developers.redhat.com/launch
2. Choose mission REST API(0)
3. Choose Framework Swarm (any of the Java frameworks seem to cause the same issue)
4. Unzip the files
5. Logon to target OSCP (tested against 3.7.1)
6. Go to top level of unzipped files
7. 'mvn clean fabric8:deploy -Popenshift'
8. Allow build/deployment to complete
9. Re-run 'mvn clean fabric8:deploy -Popenshift
Deployment (current deployment + 1) will be auto-cancelled. Then a deployment either happens *or* the system refuses to do a deployment (even manual)
Post build deployment should succeed and not be cancelled. Race condition in Fabric8?
OCP 3.6-3.10 is no longer on full support . Marking CLOSED DEFERRED. If you have a customer case with a support exception or have reproduced on 3.11+, please reopen and include those details. When reopening, please set the Target Release to the appropriate version where needed.