Description of problem:
When trying to create a plan for a security vulnerability using Red Hat Access Insights for a large number of hosts(10K), the plan creation doesn't work, with UI not showing any message of a success/failure for the building of plan.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on the Overview Tab under Red Hat Access Insights Option
2. Click view security issues
3. Select any security vulnerability with Ansible mark highlighted
4. Select all hosts (10K or more)
5. Click on actions -> create a new plan/playbook
6. Fill in the name of the new plan
7. Click save
No action happen, and no plan/playbook is generated
A new plan is added and is visible under the planner
The foreman production log can be found at: http://file.blr.redhat.com/sbadhwar/production-redhat-access.log.zip
We believe this is fixd in satellite 6.4. If you are still seeing this issue, please open a new bug.