Description of problem:
While ordering service catalog, the dynamic drop-down dialogs fields do not auto-refreshed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a dialog with a static dropdown as field 1
2. Create one more field with a dynamic drop down that points to a method to load the values on it, depending on the option selected in field 1.
3. Field 1 must refresh field 2 when it is modified.
4. Create a catalog and catalog item using the dialog.
5. Try to order the service.
The dialog and the values of both fields are loaded correctly the first time. Issue: When modifying field1 the field2 does not change or auto-refreshed.
It should be auto-refreshed.
Created attachment 1423197 [details]
I have a similar dialog with one static dropdown and based on the value selected in first dropdown , second dropdown auto-refreshes.
It seems to be loading values fine at the second time .
Can you please check with the attached dialog and domain
Created attachment 1423198 [details]
Appliance : https://10.8.197.179/
Version : 220.127.116.11.20180321221247_67fd99d
Created attachment 1424633 [details]
Unable to recreate on 5.9.2 .Please check video .
Values are loaded everytime a value is selected in first dropdown.
Appliance : https://10.8.198.94/ui/service/
Service - generic
Could you also ask the customer to supply the evm.log as well.