Created attachment 1425892 [details]
Description of problem:
Local Mount Point is deleted with NFS mount storage deleting in cockpit storage page.
For example, choosing "/mnt" to be set with the Local Mount Point of "New NFS Mount", the NFS mounts list the added NFS storage item. Then deleting this NFS storage item, the path "/mnt" which is installed default is deleted with the NFS mount storage deleting.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Clean install redhat-virtualization-host-22.214.171.124-0.20180420.0 with ks
2. Login to the cockpit with the root account
3. Add NFS storage in NFS mounts list.
4. Delete the NFS mount storage item
5. Check the local mount point address
Local Mount Point is deleted with NFS mount storage deleting.
Local Mount Point should not be deleted with NFS mount storage deleting.
After evaluating this issue, there are no plans to address it further or fix it in an upcoming release. Therefore, it is being closed. If plans change such that this issue will be fixed in an upcoming release, then the bug can be reopened.