Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 157127
kgpg fails to show image in key
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:17 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8b) Gecko/20050217
Description of problem:
When adding an image to a keypair it cannot be shown afterwards.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start kgpg from commandline
2. Press right mouse button on own key
3. Select 'Add Photo' on the popup menu
4. Select an jpg image
5. Enter password
6. (The size of the key has actually increased - good)
7. Expand tree on the key (A new line 'Photo id' has appeared)
8. Right click on 'Photo id' and select 'Open photo'
9. <nothing happends>
10. Menu -> View -> Photo ID's -> Small
11. Console prints "QImage::scale: Image is a null image"
Actual Results: Nothing
Expected Results: The photo from the key should have been shown.
*** Bug 157128 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
This apparently works with KDE from subversion trunk compiled on fedora core
3. With KDE 3.4 in devel, however, kgpg crashes instead. I suspect
miscompilation or something similar (from backtrace, the crash seems unrelated
to kgpg itself, probably kdelibs problem?). I'll look at the problem with
kdelibs, however, until that is somehow solved, this bug is stalled.
Ok, in current fc4 (devel) looks good (image is shown, no crashes). Closing.