Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 157128
kgpg fails to show image in key
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:17 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8b) Gecko/20050217
Description of problem:
When adding an image to a keypair it cannot be shown afterwards.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start kgpg from commandline
2. Press right mouse button on own key
3. Select 'Add Photo' on the popup menu
4. Select an jpg image
5. Enter password
6. (The size of the key has actually increased - good)
7. Expand tree on the key (A new line 'Photo id' has appeared)
8. Right click on 'Photo id' and select 'Open photo'
9. <nothing happends>
10. Menu -> View -> Photo ID's -> Small
11. Console prints "QImage::scale: Image is a null image"
Actual Results: Nothing
Expected Results: The photo from the key should have been shown.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 157127 ***