There are several issues here.
1. Katello job templates are not placed in the default taxonomies by default (this is tracked by BZ1602875). The usability of this is pretty bad, because there's no way to bulk move these. This should be a blocker for 6.4 IMHO.
2. More importantly, when you try to install errata via remote execution you get this error:
Oops, we're sorry but something went wrong private method `_routes' called for #<Katello::RemoteExecutionController:0x00007f3f592c0e58>
Created attachment 1459770 [details]
I've attached a GIF of problem #2.
Upstream bug assigned to email@example.com
Request that someone with more ruby experience look into the API error.
Upstream bug assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't be QA contact anymore, now that I fixed the Rails issue.
Moving to POST, since upstream PR has merged.
*** Bug 1608817 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
by reproducer described in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1558524#c6:
1) Navigate to Hosts > Content Hosts
2) Select a host for errata operations
3) Select Action > Manage Errata
4) Open browser debug console
5) In the modal window select an errata
6) Open install dropdown and select 'via remote execution'
> POST https://<SATFQDN>/katello/remote_execution HTTP/1.1
< HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Redirected to https://<SATFQDN>/job_invocations/70
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.