1. Proposed title of this feature request
Set ttl auth token for API for specific users
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Change API ttl token time for individual users
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Either through advanced config where the api ttl token is or through where we control RBAC
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Test to see if a specific user's token is still valid as opposed to all other users
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
I'm closing this PR. The associated case is CLOSED.
Please reopen this PR with more information if this is still an issues.