Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 161182
Gnome weather applet does not show forecast anymore.
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:08 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050524 Fedora/1.0.4-4 Firefox/1.0.4
Description of problem:
Gnome weather applet fails to show forecast. This used to work in FC3. Stopped working after installing FC4.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot up and log-in to FC4 (Gnome)
2. Add the Gnome Weather applet to your panel and set your location to London, Heathrow, UK
3. You should now be able to see the Weather applet on your panel.
4. Click on it, it will open the Weather details dialog and display current weather information
5. Click on the Forecast tab - it says "No forecast available for the current location".
This used to work in FC3. It has stopped working since upgrading to FC4.
Actual Results: No forecast available
Expected Results: Forecast should be available
This issue is filed upstream at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=309032
Great. I'll roll this fix into Fedora Core when it gets released upstream.