From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050524 Fedora/1.0.4-4 Firefox/1.0.4
Description of problem:
I have a spreadsheet saved using OOo 1.1.x. One of it's cells has multi-styled text (Some bold, some not, multiline). When opening in OOo 2.0beta in FC4, this can still be seen (and printed). I have set default save option to .sxc instead of the newer OpenDoc format.
When saving this spreadsheet, the formatting for the cell is no longer retained. I have tested saving in .sxc, and in .odt.
I will attach a sample document of the original. Please test using OOo 2.0beta from FC4.
NOTE: I have a macro to convert numbers into words (it's a payment voucher form), so OOo will warn about macros.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open my spreadsheet with a cell with multiple font styling.
2. Look at Cell B1. This is the 'header' for my company's contact info.
3. You can print if you'd like, to show that it actually works.
4. Save it, retaining the .sxc format. Close the spreadsheet.
5. Open the spreadsheet again. Notice Cell B1. Fonts are no longer multi-styled, but have retained one font, one size.
Actual Results: Multi-styled font in cell no longer retained.
Expected Results: As in OOo 1.1.x, font style should be retained.
Created attachment 116043 [details]
Sameple spreadsheet with multi-styled font in a cell.
Please open in OOo 2.0beta, note the multi-styled font of cell B1, save, and
reopen. Note cell B1 styling no longer retained.
I see it, a generic openoffice.org 2 bug, now logged upstream as