Description of problem:
When a project has a subscription, the Create Subscription button is hidden under current project. But subscription is namespace-level resource, so here it needs to switch to other project by project selector.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
registry.svc.ci.openshift.org/openshift/origin-v4.0-2018-12-26-190509@sha256 86f6104f0b2d69a5c0133fa92f2325bbc78c398ba1000f10927f3a9d3b36e792 7f8e4a1588a2 6 days ago 268 MB
console repo commit id: c7f598d85ba30c2a8347885d66e44d2c8be448f5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. User subscribe an operator for a project.
2. Keep url is under the project (same as choosing the project from project list)
3. Browse to the Operator Management and try to subscribe it again for another project.
3. Since Create Subscription is diabled for current project and it's namespace-level resource, it's not convenient to create a new subscription to other namepsace from current page.
3. The page needs a project-selector
Now that the Operator Catalogs, Operator Subscriptions and Install Plans are all name-spaced, the Operator Management page has added a project switcher as expected. Thanks and will mark this issue as verified.
# oc get clusterversion
NAME VERSION AVAILABLE PROGRESSING SINCE STATUS
version 4.0.0-0.alpha-2019-01-28-212509 True False 1d Cluster version is 4.0.0-0.alpha-2019-01-28-212509