1. Proposed title of this feature request
Include content view version on content host web page and on client command line as well.
3. What are the nature and description of the request?
Navigate to WebUI >> Hosts >> Content Hosts >> Click on any one of the hosts >> Details(tab) >> Content View >> Over here Along with the name of the content view mention version.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
It is easy to understand that at which version the content view is if you do not have acces to satellite web ui.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
The Satellite Team is attempting to provide an accurate backlog of bugzilla requests which we feel will be resolved in the next few releases. We do not believe this bugzilla will meet that criteria, and have plans to close it out in 1 month. This is not a reflection on the validity of the request, but a reflection of the many priorities for the product. If you have any concerns about this, feel free to contact Red Hat Technical Support or your account team. If we do not hear from you, we will close this bug out. Thank you.
Thank you for your interest in Satellite 6. We have evaluated this request, and while we recognize that it is a valid request, we do not expect this to be implemented in the product in the foreseeable future. This is due to other priorities for the product, and not a reflection on the request itself. We are therefore closing this out as WONTFIX. If you have any concerns about this, please do not reopen. Instead, feel free to contact Red Hat Technical Support. Thank you.