Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 166998
OpenOffice.org writer freezes when webpages containing images is pasted into it.
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:12 EST
Description of problem:
OpenOffice.org writer freezes when webpages containing images
is pasted into it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Always in FC4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a web page containing an image in firefox (e.g. Fedora home page)
2. Select all
4 Open OOo.org writer and paste the copyed page
Edtiable writer page, looking very much like the original web page.
- if this a regression, i.e. did it work in a 1.9.X before
- is tools->options->internet->proxy set to none/system/manual ?
- does going to www.google.com and select all and copy and paste to writer work
? (does for me)
- can you give a demonstration URL ?
hmm, I get it pasted ok, take a little while. But then apparently hangs on save.
moved upstream as http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=53961