Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 167255
WB 8, Chpt 1, Exercise wrong
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:39:17 EDT
Description of problem:
The excercise requires that a curl command work. When executed manually, as
the specidied user, it works, however it is consistantly graded wrong.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create the environment variable in .bash_profile as described.
2. Cause the profile to be reread.
3. Verify that the environment variable is correctly assigned.
4. Do a "curl $RPMS | grep redhat-release" and it works (it finds the line).
5. Grade the exercise and it grades wrong.
Am I just being thick here???