Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 167351
Text entry in export wizard broken (with IBM JVM)
Last modified: 2015-05-05 04:26:14 EDT
Description of problem:
1. Highlighting and typing over the current entries for version and release does
not replace text as expected.
2. New characters are entered twice in the release entry box.
3. Text entry in the version box does not work at all.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Always (on IBM JVM).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Try to export a previously-imported project
2. Try to change the release and/or version
See above. Also, the terminal is spewed with NPEs with each key stroke:
Unhandled event loop exception
Nothing echoed to terminal. Export works.
Closing this bug out due to its age and the assigned product.