Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 172932
Package fixes and cleanups for linux-atm
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:16 EST
Proposed spec file patch against current 2.5.0-0.20050118.2 :
* Fri Nov 11 2005 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 2.5.0-0.20050118.3
- Add missing /sbin/ldconfig calls for the libs package.
- Tag atmsigd.conf config file as noreplace.
- Remove INSTALL (dangling symlink) from %%doc.
- Don't include Makefile* file from doc/.
- Don't include both sgml and txt howto (only txt).
- Minor spec file cleanups.
Created attachment 120938 [details]
Spec file patch
This should be a quickie... any chances of taking care of it before FC5test2?
Building now -- thanks for the cleanup, and thanks for chasing it up.
Has been in rawhide since late December.