Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 172935
Package update, fixes and cleanups for lksctp-tools
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:16 EST
Suggested spec file patch for 1.0.2-5 :
* Fri Nov 11 2005 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.0.4-1
- Update to 1.0.4.
- Update syntax patch.
- Execute bootstrap if no configure script is found.
- Don't own entire man? directories.
- Own data and lib lksctp-tools directories.
- Move devel libs in _libdir/lksctp-tools/ to devel package.
- Exclude .la files.
- Minor spec file cleanups.
The syntax patch needs to be updated because of a one line change.
Created attachment 120940 [details]
Spec file patch
This should be a quickie... any chances of taking care of it before FC5test2?
upgraded to 1.0.5 including your spec fixes. Are you capable of testing the
resulting package to be sure it works?
Nope, just bugzilla'ed this to fix the important stuff (ownership of
/usr/share/man), and as always, I get carried away in the spec file cleanups...