Bug 176214 - Spanish gimp-print-cups PPD's have incorrect *LanguageVersion value
Spanish gimp-print-cups PPD's have incorrect *LanguageVersion value
Status: CLOSED NEXTRELEASE
Product: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
Classification: Red Hat
Component: gimp-print (Show other bugs)
4.0
i386 Linux
medium Severity low
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Tim Waugh
:
: 176215 (view as bug list)
Depends On: 176086
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2005-12-20 04:59 EST by Robert van den Aker
Modified: 2007-11-30 17:07 EST (History)
0 users

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2005-12-21 10:51:59 EST
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Robert van den Aker 2005-12-20 14:18:03 EST
*** Bug 176215 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Comment 1 Robert van den Aker 2005-12-20 14:34:26 EST
I got and "internal server error or misconfiguration" (or words to that effect)
page when I submitted this bug. This prompted me to hit the Submit button again,
causing the dupe #176215. It apparently also caused all the bug content except
the title to be lost. I'm not too keen to enter all data again, so here's a
brief summary instead:
You need to add the following line to the bottom of the %prep section in
gimp-print.spec:
perl -pi -e 's,^(msgstr) "Ingl.s",$1 "Spanish",' po/es.po
Let me know if you need additional information.
Comment 3 Tim Waugh 2005-12-21 10:51:59 EST
Thanks.  I have fixed this for the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, as
well as for Fedora Core 5.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.