Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 178290
Can't deactivate account as per faq
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:36:21 EDT
Description of problem:
No "Account Deactivation" as discribed in web site faq:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Follow steps in faq at <https://rhn.redhat.com/help/faq/#222>
Can't deactivate account
Can deactivate account
Please deactivate account of morganread...
The above FAQ is wrong, we are working to fix that. Here's how you
deactivate your RHN account:
1) login to Red Hat Network
2) Click on the Your RHN link in the top nav bar
3) Click on the Your Account link, this will show the Account Details page.
4) Click on the Account Deactivation link in the left nav bar, You will see
the following page:
You may deactivate your RHN account below. This will remove your
ability to log into Red Hat Network.
5) Click the Deactivate Account button, which presents you with a confirmation
6) WARNING! This WILL deactivate
your RHN account and you will no longer be allowed to login. If that is
indeed what you want proceed to click the button.
Click the Deactivate Account button again.
7) That's it.
resolving as NOTABUG