Created attachment 1665498 [details]
1. Please describe the problem:
iwlwifi fails to load firmware for Intel Corporation Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168NGW [Stone Peak].
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
*first* appear? Old kernels are available for download at
kernel-5.5.5-200.fc31. Older kernels run fine.
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
Boot into Fedora with kernel-5.5.5-200.fc31
5. Does this problem occur with the latest Rawhide kernel? To install the
Rawhide kernel, run ``sudo dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide`` followed by
``sudo dnf update --enablerepo=rawhide kernel``:
Got a GPG error when I tried to install latest kernel.
6. Are you running any modules that not shipped with directly Fedora's kernel?:
7. Please attach the kernel logs. You can get the complete kernel log
for a boot with ``journalctl --no-hostname -k > dmesg.txt``. If the
issue occurred on a previous boot, use the journalctl ``-b`` flag.
*********** MASS BUG UPDATE **************
We apologize for the inconvenience. There are a large number of bugs to go through and several of them have gone stale. Due to this, we are doing a mass bug update across all of the Fedora 31 kernel bugs.
Fedora 31 has now been rebased to 5.5.7-200.fc31. Please test this kernel update (or newer) and let us know if you issue has been resolved or if it is still present with the newer kernel.
If you have moved on to Fedora 32, and are still experiencing this issue, please change the version to Fedora 32.
If you experience different issues, please open a new bug report for those.
5.5.7-200.fc31 works perfectly. Thank you.
(In reply to E. Staats from comment #2)
> 5.5.7-200.fc31 works perfectly. Thank you.
Ok, thank you for letting us know.