1. Proposed title of this feature request
Identify Application/Module streams on the system which are ending soon or ended
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Create tool to identify lifecycles of installed applications which are ending soon or over.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Currently the only method is to manually compare https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/rhel8-app-streams-life-cycle against what's installed on the system in order to identify if a product is still in it's lifecycle
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Release new utility or feature for existing utility to check lifecycle dates on installed applications
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Product Management has reviewed and declined this request.
You may appeal this decision by reopening this request.