Bug 182543 - Problem wiht fedora-development.repo in yum
Problem wiht fedora-development.repo in yum
Status: CLOSED NOTABUG
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: yum (Show other bugs)
5
i386 Linux
medium Severity medium
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Jeremy Katz
:
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2006-02-22 23:37 EST by Michail V.
Modified: 2014-01-21 17:53 EST (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2006-02-23 01:12:05 EST
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Michail V. 2006-02-22 23:37:35 EST
Description of problem:
yum was functioning just fine until today that I made some updates,
now whenever I try to make an update I receive this error:

Error: failure: repodata/primary.xml.gz from development: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
yum 2.5.1-5

How reproducible:
just truying to make and update for example:
yum install  <package>

Steps to Reproduce:
1.
2.
3.
  
Actual results:

Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
extras-dev: ################################################## 2/2
Reading repository metadata in from local files
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.2 MB    00:05
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.2 MB    00:05
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.2 MB    00:05
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.2 MB    00:05
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.2 MB    00:05
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.2 MB    00:05
Error: failure: repodata/primary.xml.gz from development: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.



Expected results:


Additional info:

maybe the problem is with the fedora-development.repo because if I enable just
the fedora-extra-development.repo everything is working fine. The 
fedora-development.repo file includes:


[development]
name=Fedora Core - Development
mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-core-rawhide
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

[development-debuginfo]
name=Fedora Core - Development - Debug
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$basearch/debug/
enabled=0
gpgcheck=0

[development-source]
name=Fedora Core - Development - Source
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/
enabled=0
gpgcheck=0

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.