1. Proposed title of this feature request
[RFE] Include CVE information in 'Host - Applied Errata ' reporting template.
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Monitor -> Report Templates -> Host - Applied Errata - this report does not contain CVE informtaion.
date hostname erratum_id erratum_type status last_reboot_time
Whereas 'Host - Applicable Errata' reporting template contains all the required information.
Host Operating System Environment Erratum Type Published Applicable since Severity Packages CVEs Reboot suggested
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
CVE reporting is critical to some organizations and this will definitely help to verify the CVE data prior and after patching the systems. Based on the reports, necessary actions can be taken.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
By including CVE data in 'Host - Applied Errata ' reporting template.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5,
Satellite 6.8 GA or Satellite 6.8.1
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/31627 from this bug