Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 188614
fixes in %post and spec cleanups
Last modified: 2014-03-16 22:59:20 EDT
- fixed sed regexp in %post
$ sed -e '/BOOTUP=color/BOOTUP=serial/' /etc/sysconfig/init
sed: -e expression #1, char 15: unknown command: `B'
- use ony sed in %post (mktmp can be removed from Prereq also using mktemp
way with sed do not preserved SELinux context on /etc/sysconfig/init,
- use %find_lang macro in %install,
- s/fileutils, sh-utils/coreutils/ in Prereq,
- few other minor cleanups/simplifications.
Created attachment 127631 [details]
Thanks, mostly applied in CVS.
(In the future, please don't combine real bug fixes with unrelated formatting
changes, to make reviewing easier).