Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 190532
Help crashes when searching for long string?
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:31 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Evolution
2. Start Help using Mouse: Help->Contents, Result: Main Help for Evolution pops-up
3. Write 'Rules' into Search
4. Press Enter -> Lots of other (non-Evolution) help topic are shown
5. Move focus with Mouse to Search field
6. Write 'Automatic apply of Rules in Evolution'
7. press enter -> Crash.
Crash of gnome-help
Help about how to set-up Automatic apply of rules in Evolution :-)
Thanks for filing this bug report. I'm sorry that it has gone for so long
Reassigning to mbarnes.
Changing component to yelp.
Is this problem still present in Fedora Core 6?
Closing as INSUFFICIENT_DATA due to lack of response.