Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 191110
Review Request: perl-Devel-Cover - Code coverage metrics for Perl
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:32 EST
This module provides code coverage metrics for Perl.
Targets: distros >= FC-5
W: perl-Devel-Cover doc-file-dependency
The buildperl script probably shouldn't be executable.
Devel::Cover 0.55 has not been tested with perl 5.008008.
but the test suite seems fine.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
follows the Perl specfile template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
X rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
O shared libraries are present, but they are internal to Perl so ldconfig
doesn't need to be called.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=38, Tests=38, 72 wallclock secs (69.46 cusr + 2.87 csys = 72.33 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
(In reply to comment #1)
> rpmlint complains:
> W: perl-Devel-Cover doc-file-dependency
> /usr/share/doc/perl-Devel-Cover-0.55/buildperl perl(lib)
> The buildperl script probably shouldn't be executable.
Oops! Corrected in:
(specfile link: the previous one)
The new package builds fine and the permissions problem is fixed.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-5 and devel.