Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/users/ActiveList.do and login as sentrygbarros
2. Click on Users tab and select (or create) a user.
3. Give user all but "Org Admin" roles, submit.
4. Give user "Org Admin" role, submit.
5. Click on Users tab and notice how user now has all roles.
User shows all roles in addition to "Org Admin"
User should only have "Org Admin" role as that is the superset of all other roles.
Created attachment 133180 [details]
This bug has been closed due to inactivity. Please open a new bug with specific details if this problem is still occurring or if an enhancement is needed.