I got the german RH7 Deluxe package, configured my installation to
'english' via expert install, created a ks.cfg with mkickstart.. So.. 'lan
en_US' is included in the file, but the installed language is... german
(Tada!! ;-)).. even with the updated installer it's german... when I use
'expert updates ks=floppy' rh asks for the keyboard layout and the language
and the installer is english since than, the finished instalation also....
Passed to QA to reproduce.
verified ... thanks for the report!
This has been fixed in the current internal trees. I did a German language
kickstart install this morning with no problems.