Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 204726
Problem in the Inscript Keymap for or_IN
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:41 EST
Description of problem:
Wrong keymap for in Oriya Inscript.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open gedit, press CTRL + SPACE
2. Select Oriya -> Inscript from the list
3. Wrong keymap in postion 'r', 'b', '#', '='
They should produce the character as shown here:
Please send me the latest or-inscript.mim file that you have with you.
I will modify it accodingly.
Some Info for this bug :-
1. If press letter 'r' its showing the char whose unicode value is : U0B08 But..
It should show the char whose Unicode value is : U0B40
2. Letter 'r' and 'R' is showing same char right now, whereas 'r' should show
U0B40 and 'R' should show U0B08.
3. If press letter 'b', its showing the char whose unicode combination is :
U0B2C+U0B4D. Whereas it show the char with the Unicode : U0B71.
4. If press <shift>+3 (#), its showing char with unicode : U0B3D.. whereas it
should show the char with the Unicode Combination : U0B4D+U0B30 (RA Matra).
5. If press '=', its showing '=', whereas it should show the char with unicode
value : U0B43.
Created attachment 135365 [details]
or-inscript.mim file - incorrect version
Subhranshu, please modify the file & ping me :)
Created attachment 135368 [details]
Modified or-Inscript file
I have modified the file. Please rebuild it and let me know once you are done
And also do check the header field. Put Red Hat Inc. instead of Sun !
New build sent to rawhide. Please check.
It is working fine. Thanks :-)
Confirmed that it works fine in m17n-db-oriya-1.3.3-27.fc6.