Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 205162
[zh_CN] Frame are not properly Prinited
Last modified: 2013-07-02 20:39:55 EDT
Description of problem:
Frames are not Print properly, while those are print as hardcopy as well as
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open website http://cn.yahoo.com/
Frames are printed in row downward
Frawe should be printout as per in Firefox
1) tested by running Firefox in en_US locale also, but same result
2) zh_TW locale working fine (printing is proper)
3) Postscript is attached
Created attachment 135522 [details]
Postscript FIle is attached
Is it a problem for non-i18n as well?
Created attachment 138407 [details]
screenshot got from IE
Guess it is the website itself problem as:
1. The problem was still found in firefox-220.127.116.11-6.fc6 on FC6 rawhide with
2. Print yahoo cn website on Windows XP, the problem occurred also.
3. No such problem found in other similar portals, such as www.sina.com.cn,
www.sohu.com, even www.yahoo.com.
Most of wikipedia.org web pages have the same problem, such as
(In reply to comment #3)
> Created an attachment (id=138407) 
> screenshot got from IE
> Guess it is the website itself problem as:
> 1. The problem was still found in firefox-18.104.22.168-6.fc6 on FC6 rawhide with
> zh_CN,zh_TW,en_US,ja_JP locales.
> 2. Print yahoo cn website on Windows XP, the problem occurred also.
This just reminds me though, that is not a problem and it's the expected
behavior by CSS. FYI.
So this bug can be closed?
For wikipedia sites:
So it's also expected behavior I think.