Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 205536
ISE on SysEntitlements page when Provisioning Slots are exhausted
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:48:55 EDT
Description of problem:
ISE error occurs on the system entitlements page when More provisioning slots
are selected than available.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 410, 415, 420
Hosted & Satellite
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new user
2. Using perl , allot 5 provisioning slots to this user
3. Add 10 systems (any value greater than 5).
4. Login -> Your Rhn -> Your Preferences -> select 25 on the combo box next to
"Show XXX entries per list page". Click save preferences
5. Click on Susbscriptions Management...
6. Click on select all check box on the entitlements page (or manually check
more than 5 systems..)
7. Select Provisioning from the add on entitlements combo
8. Click on add
ISE. Log files show a sql error saying no slots available...
Error message with the following text->
"5 system(s) were successfully set to Provisioning entitled, but you do not have
enough Provisioning entitlements for the remaining 20 system(s). You may
purchase additional Provisioning entitlements at RHN store. After you have
additional Provisioning entitlements, you will be able to upgrade these systems."
This has now been resolved as of revisions 101868 and 10870, 10871.
Same as the bug ..
Resolution same as above..
verified on QA
closing -- current release. RHN414 phase 14 gazillion is now in production.