Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 207376
E-mail saved in RHN is different from the one on redhat.com
Last modified: 2008-10-14 16:21:56 EDT
NOTE: PLEASE CHANGE THE COMPONENT IF THIS BUG DOES NOT BELONG TO THIS COMPONENT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to http://rhn.webqa.redhat.com
2. Log into the account.
3. Click on Your account on RHN after successfully logging in.
4. Click on CHANGE link under the e-mail address
5. Change the e-mail address to something other than the one he has currently.
6. Click on Update
7. Click on Your Account Link
8. Go to https://www.webqa.redhat.com/wapps/ugc/protected/details.html
E-mail address on pages at step 7 and at Step 8 are different which means a same
customer is having 2 different contact addresses.. one at RHN and another at
E-mail address for the customer should be same.
over to mmccune
User firstname.lastname@example.org's account has been closed
This bug has been closed due to inactivity. Please open a new bug with specific details if this problem is still occurring or if an enhancement is needed.