perl-LDAP needs perl(IO::Socket::SSL) for some functions - for example:
Right now trying to use smbldap-tools results in this error:
Can't locate IO/Socket/SSL.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/sbin/
See bug #122066, specifically comment #10 for more info.
Created attachment 136839 [details]
* Adds perl(IO::Socket::SSL) to the build requirements list
* Adds perl(IO::Socket::SSL) to the requirements list
* Clears the lib/Net/LDAP/DSML.pm executable permission
* Corrects the last changelog entry
* A couple of other minor changes
Thanks for the patch, Jose! I'll see about rolling it out tomorrow when I'm in
Oops - the new version (perl-LDAP-0.33-3.fc6) has been in for awhile, but I
neglected to update the bug.