Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 207798
Review Request: perl-Test-File - Test file attributes
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:44 EST
This modules provides a collection of test utilities for file attributes.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl(Test::Builder) and
perl(Test::Builder::Tester) are unnecessary as they are part of the base Perl
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Test::File) = 1.16
perl-Test-File = 1.16-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful, 5 subtests skipped.
Files=9, Tests=63, 6 wallclock secs ( 5.35 cusr + 0.35 csys = 5.70 CPU)
The five skipped subtests are expected.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Thanks for the review.
The package has been imported and already built for devel.
I will close this ticket as soon as the package gets built for FC-5 (branch
Also built for FC-5.