Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 208004
Review Request: perl-Test-Perl-Critic - Use Perl::Critic in test programs
Last modified: 2010-07-26 18:25:09 EDT
Test::Perl::Critic wraps the Perl::Critic engine in a convenient
subroutine suitable for test programs written using the Test::More
framework. This makes it easy to integrate coding-standards enforcement
into the build process. For ultimate convenience (at the expense of some
flexibility), see the criticism pragma.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Test::Perl::Critic) = 0.07
perl-Test-Perl-Critic = 0.07-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=7, Tests=14, 3 wallclock secs ( 3.09 cusr + 0.39 csys = 3.48 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-5 and devel.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Test-Perl-Critic
New Branches: EL-6
Owners: tremble rmyers
CVS done (by process-cvs-requests.py).