Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 216764
Update to pango 1.14.8
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:37 EST
Changes from current RHEL-5 package:
- Two build fixes. This don't affect the RPM at all.
- An out-of-bound array access fixed. We don't have any evidence that
this caused any crash on Linux, but it was crashing on other platforms
- Slightly improved Arabic language engine. Very minor and tested.
- Allow rendering of unassigned Unicode codepoints. Doesn't affect any
encoded script. Harmless.
- Fix a serious Nautilus crasher: bug 215415
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
Verified pango-1.14.8-1.el5 has been included in RHEL5-Client-20061201.0 and bug
215415 has been fixed, so resolve it. If any issues, pls reopen it.