Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 216822
should support gnome-vfs authentication
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:37 EST
...in order to be able to use file systems which require authentication.
This was first reported upstream: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=356578
and is fixed in 2.16.2
mclasen: This wasn't in your sound-juicer update. Any particular reason?
I just missed it
Turns out that the patch was already included, I just forgot to close the bug.
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
2. File->Connect to Server
3. Enter Server Infomation. After setup, will have an icon on desktop 'MrQA'
For example using BNE server
- Service Type: SSH
- Server: bob.brisbane.redhat.com
- Port: 22
- Folder: /home/brisbane/llim
- UserName: llim
- Name to use for connection: MrQA
Steps to reproduce:
1. inset music disc in CD-ROM
4. Under music folder select 'MrQA'
5. Select a track and extract
6. Verify if the track is written under 'MrQA' (remote server)
Verified the track has been written to remote server with
sound-juicer-2.16.0-3.el5 on RHEL5-Client-20061201.0.
Resolve it now.