Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 216825
sound-juicer doesn't handle unknown month/day in tags correctly
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:37 EST
First filed upstream as: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=364976
and fixed in 2.16.2
fixed in sound-juicer-2.16.0-3.el5
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
Tested the bug with the following environment, resource and test case:
1. Applications -> Sound & Video -> Sound Juice CD Extractor.
2. Disc -> Submit Track Names, it opens MusicBrainz by default in firefox.
3. Check for the Date, by comparing the Release date.
4. Applications -> Sound & Video -> Rhythmbox Music Player.
5. right click on a sound track -> Properties -> Basic -> look in the Year filed.
6. Comapre the release tag with that of Musicbrainz.
3. The page showed: "MusicBrainz doesn't currently have any release which have
5. The Year field was displayed "Unknown"
3. The page showed: CD TOC matched exactly one release. Click the release name
to enter the details page, there is 1996-10-01 tag in the bottom of the page.
5. The Year field was diplayed "1996"
Resolve the bug now. Pls feel free to reopen this bug report if the solution
does not work for you.