Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 217718
[PATCH] RFE: Spec file tweaks
Last modified: 2015-03-04 20:18:02 EST
I attach patch against s390utils spec file. This patch changes:
- Fix following rpmlint warnings or errors:
W: s390utils summary-ended-with-dot Linux/390 specific utilities.
E: s390utils description-line-too-long - qetharp to query and purge address
data in the OSA and HiperSockets hardware
W: s390utils no-url-tag
- Tweak spec file to stick closer to Packaging Guidelines
- Add CPL license tag (src_vipa is licensed under CPL), also include CPL and GPL
licenses in package.
- Add URL's to source files.
- Change "Linux/390" to "Linux S/390 and zSeries"
Decide what changes are worth applying them.
FYI cmsfs-1.1.8c is available, maybe it woulde be good to include it?
Created attachment 142384 [details]
The fixes all look good, will include them in the next build.
Will also include the cmsfs update.
Read ya, Phil