Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 220111
hts sumbit not working after hts certify was run.
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:55:55 EDT
Description of problem:
hts sumbit or hts certify command is no longer work after hts certify was run
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
rhel5 hts version 5 release 14
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install rhel5 x86_64 beta2 with Virtualization capability onto system under
test with VT or V enabled in BIOS
2. Install rhel5 x86 beta2 onto network test server
3. Install rhel5 hts version 5 release 14 test suite onto both system under
test and network test server (with IPV4 status ip address 10.1.1.10)
4. On network test server ---> hts server start
5. On system under test ----> hts plan ----> hts certify --test Virt --server
6. After Virt test completed, type command "hts submit" and hit RETURN ---->
the command "hts submit" not working.
Actual results: The command " hts submit" is not working.
Expected results: The command "hts submit" should work as hts version 9 after
hts tests run.
Additional info: see attached screenshot png file
Created attachment 143954 [details]
Screenshot png file
please provide the config.xml, plan.xml and results.xml files located in the
Created attachment 144033 [details]
Attached is /var/hts folder contains xml files.
Verified in hts-5.0-15, problem no longer exists.
Created attachment 145258 [details]
hts submit error screen
I installed hts-5.0-15 --> ran virt test ---> then ran hts submit ---> hts
submit still not working (see attached).
did you delete the contents of /var/hts before running R15?
No, this is fresh install for both OS and hts 15. I ran network test first
then ran virt test.
The test logs (results.xml) indicate that HTS was not successful in writing the
test results file (results.xml) - leaving it incomplete, causing the hts print
and submit errors.
Could you please do the following:
1) delete /var/hts/results.xml
2) rerun the test via "hts certify --test virt --noinfo", saving the console
Please attach the results - also - what model is the SUT?
Created attachment 145695 [details]
See attached. This is HP ProLiant DL360 G5.
It looks to me that HTS crashed during the virt test. We will not be using
the virt test for certification in this release, so I'm Deferring the bug.