Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 222454
HTS: Enhancement: support for a list of tests with --test option
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:39:21 EDT
Description of problem:
If we ran cert test SEPARATELY, is there a command to print all the test
results at once after we completed all cert tests.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
rhel5 hts version 5 release 15
1. Install rhel5 RC onto system under test
2. Install rhel5 RC onto network test server
3. Install rhel5 hts version 5 release 15 test suite onto both system under
test and network test server (with IPV4 status ip address 10.1.1.10)
4. On network test server ---> hts server start
5. On system under test ----> hts plan ----> hts certify --test network --
6. After network test completed ----> hts print --last ----> showing network
and info test pass
7. On system under test -----> hts certify --test cdrom
8. After cdrom test completed ----> hts print --last ---> showing cdrom and
info test pass
1. Is there a command to show both network and cdrom test results at once by
using hts print ?
2. Is there a command to run 2 or 3 tests together such as "hts certify --test
network cdrom video" ?
(In reply to comment #0)
> 1. Is there a command to show both network and cdrom test results at once by
> using hts print ?
Yes, "hts print" or "hts print --report" full prints information about
all test runs.
> 2. Is there a command to run 2 or 3 tests together such as "hts certify --test
> network cdrom video" ?
Currently, "hts plan --test <testname> --disable" can be used
to disable tests - invoked once for each test to be disabled. Using
this approach, all undesired tests may be disabled from the test plan.
We'll consider the enhancement you suggest for the next version of
Added for R24.
The syntax if for the --test or --udi option to appear multiple times, i.e.:
hts print --test cdrom --test network
Verified working with R24.