Fedora Merge Review: echo-icon-theme
Initial Owner: email@example.com
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All directories are owned by this or other packages
* Builds fine in mock.
* Should be Requires(postun), not Requires(postub).
* rpmlint errors:
W: echo-icon-theme macro-in-%changelog _datadir
W: echo-icon-theme macro-in-%changelog build
W: echo-icon-theme macro-in-%changelog buildroot
This should be an easy one to fix. Just %% the macros in the ChangeLog.
I've fixed the changelog entries in 0.1-7.fc7
Changes to spec look good.
Lets close this finally.