Spec URL: http://ftp.es6.freshrpms.net/tmp/extras/gkrellm-moon/
SRPM URL: http://ftp.es6.freshrpms.net/tmp/extras/gkrellm-moon/
Description: A moon clock plugin for GKrellM.
This is a pretty trivial package. Notes :
- The name "gkrellmoon" has been changed to be in the "gkrellm-*" namespace.
- No configure, so the Makefile's FLAGS have been (ab)used to pass our optflags.
- Explicit "gkrellm" requirement set because of the version it needs.
- The very similar "gkrellm-sun" package will also be submitted by itself.
The gkrellm-sun package is bug #228294 in case someone wants to review both
packages at once and save testing time.
OK - License (GPL)
OK - License field in spec matches
OK - License file included in package
OK - Spec in American English
OK - Spec is legible.
OK - Sources match upstream md5sum:
OK - BuildRequires correct
See below - Package has %defattr and permissions on files is good.
OK - Package has a correct %clean section.
See below - Package has correct buildroot
OK - Package is code or permissible content.
OK - Packages %doc files don't affect runtime.
OK - Package compiles and builds on at least one arch.
OK - Package has no duplicate files in %files.
OK - Package doesn't own any directories other packages own.
OK - Package owns all the directories it creates.
OK - No rpmlint output.
OK - final provides and requires are sane:
OK - Should build in mock.
OK - Should build on all supported archs
OK - Should have dist tag
OK - Should package latest version
1. Default permissions are:
%defattr(-, root, root, 0755)
Is that needed, or can it be changed to:
%defattr(-, root, root, -)
2. Can you please use the one true build root(tm):
1. OK, it's changed to %defattr(-,root,root,-)
2. It's a matter of personal taste and a dislike of sticky futile exec()s :-)
gkrellm-moon-0.6-2.fc6.src.rpm and an updated spec file are available from the
ok. Today FESCO ratified the buildroot proposal at:
The buildroot here meets those guidelines, so this package is APPROVED.
Don't forget to close this once it's been imported and built.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: gkrellm-moon
Short Description: Moon clock plugin for GKrellM
Branches: FC-5 FC-6 devel EL-4 EL-5
(I still don't have rights to set the fedora-cvs flag...)