Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 228615
List Tags - Alphabar not working
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:59:58 EDT
Description of problem:
The alphabar on pages with list views does not handle the combination of
pagination + alpha selections correctly..
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): RHN 500
Hosted + Sat
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Register a bunch of systems to a user in hosted.
2. Login to RHN and click on 'Systems' tab
3. A bunch of systems are listed...
4. Click on M from the alpha bar (assuming one of the system names start with a
'M'.. If there is no 'M' choose any other letter & make sure the selection of
the letter leads to a page with a system that starts with the selected letter )
5. Click on |< .. This should move you back to the first page...
6. Click on 'M' or whatever letter you chose in step 4
Notice that the loaded page does not go to the page containing systems starting
with 'M' . Instead it remains in the first page (no movement)..
The loaded page should go to the page containing systems starting with 'M' .
Test other problems in this area.. For example select an alphabet and try < or
> & see if that looks ok.. Folks have been complaining about this in IE, but it
turns out to be an issue in ff too...
This has now been resolved in revisions 110831 & 110832
*** Bug 209675 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Moving to ON_QA
verified on 2/21
verified in stage.
Closed in rhn500h Release.
Closed in rhn500h release.