Description of problem:
Some 'direct outputting' IMEs in scim-tables needs helper for user phrase
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure Wubi is availble for inputting.
2. Start gedit from gnome-terminal on GUI desktop.
3. Create user phrase by odd key combinations:
- Type a phrase. (e.g. 't' 'i' 'e' 'space' 'f' 'q' 'p' 'space')
- Add a user phrase. ('ctrl+a' 't' 'i' 'f' 'q' 'enter')
4. Type user phrase and try to delete such user phrase.
('t' 'i' 'f' 'q'...)
User pharase directly outputted. There is no candidate window for user to
highlight on such phrase and press 'ctrl-d' to delete that.
User could delete such user string in candidate window by highlight and 'ctrl-d'
Changjie is also in scim-tables and has no problem for such process because it
is not a 'direct outputting' IME. It needs 'space' to output in all situation.
Check bug #223587 for related problem discovered.
(This bug should be treated as bug clone of bug #223587, after bug #223587 had
been redefined as request of 'Develop scim-tables helper for user phrase
Custom phrase removal was not working because candidates "auto select" function
on certain IMEs. Non-shown lookup window results SCIM unable to delete custom
Patch makes removal possible both with or without lookup window.
Created attachment 297566 [details]
Created attachment 297567 [details]
Built in rawhide.