Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 240201
[PATCH] rhn_check reports success if %pre scriptlet fail with exit 1
Last modified: 2007-11-16 20:14:55 EST
this was fixed as a part of 4.5, this needs to be cloned for 3.9 and included in
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a software customised channel.
2. Push this package in that channel.
3. Subscribe a host to that channel.
4. Perform a schedule install of that package to that host.
5. From the client host, run : rhn_check.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on the solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.