Spec URL: http://dev.nigelj.com/SRPMS/redet-doc.spec
SRPM URL: http://dev.nigelj.com/SRPMS/redet-doc-8.21-1.src.rpm
Documentation for the regular expression development and execution tool (redet).
A nice simple documentation package, rpmlint clean.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream (it's included in the main redet package)
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
redet-doc = 8.21-1.fc8
redet >= 8.21
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: redet-doc
Short Description: Documentation for redet
Branches: FC-6 F-7 EL-4 EL-5
redet-doc-8.21-1.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.