Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 245167
Review Request: ketchup - Linux Kernel source switch/update tool
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:12:08 EST
Spec URL: http://un.codiert.org/fedora/packages/ketchup/ketchup.spec
SRPM URL: http://un.codiert.org/fedora/packages/ketchup/ketchup-0.9.8-1.fc7.src.rpm
Ketchup is a tool for updating or switching between versions of the
Linux kernel source. It can:
- Find the latest versions of numerous KernelTrees;
- Calculate which patches are needed to move to that version;
- Download any patches or tarballs that aren't cached;
- Check GPG signatures where available;
- Apply and unapply patches to get the desired result.
This is my first package. I need a sponsor.
* spec looks good
* builds in mock
* clean installations and removal
I will sponsor you. Let me know your name in fedora account system when you are
ready to be sponsored.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: ketchup
Short Description: Linux Kernel source switch/update tool